Source BioScience is a Market-leader in Service and Validation
Service and maintenance from Source Stability Storage Solutions is tailored to individual customer’s requirements and designed to suit a full range of equipment. With over 30 years experience our engineers have an extensive knowledge of controlled environment equipment. We provide a 24/7 emergency service, including technical support that you can call on for immediate and continuous assistance.
Minimise your capital and human resource costs by outsourcing your ICH stability trials to your experienced Stability storage partners.
Trained and Certified Field Service Engineers (FSEs)
Our global team of extensively trained and certified Field Service Engineers (FSEs) have both the knowledge and experience of not only our own equipment, but most existing legacy chambers. All our FSEs are qualified in Electrical, Mechanical, Refrigeration systems and adhere to cGMP guidelines for documentation generation and execution. Our FSEs will ensure your equipment is maintained and qualified with comprehensive documentation to support your regulatory requirements.
To ensure optimal equipment performance and maximum equipment up-time, we offer a range of extended warranties and service level agreements.
Stability Storage Solutions offer a 24 hour and 48 hour Service Level Agreement (SLA). All 24 hour SLA holders are assured that a qualified Source BioScience service engineer will be available to respond to any breakdown call within 24 hours of the call, inclusive of weekends and bank holidays. All labour and travel charges are inclusive of the contract and any parts used will be subject to our SLA discount plan.
48 hour Service Level Agreement holders are assured that a qualified Source BioScience service engineer will be available to respond to any breakdown call within 48 hours of the call, exclusive of weekends, who are able to operate on both in-house and external equipment. All labour and travel charges are inclusive of the contract and any parts used will be subject to our 48 hour SLA discount plan.
|Level 1||Level 2|
|Emergency Response||24 Hour||48 Hour|
|Discount on Parts||Yes||Yes|
|Preventative Maintenance Visits (PMI)||1||1|
Become a service contract holder with Source BioScience and retrieve:
- Priority send-out of our experienced Field Service Engineers to rapidly respond to your breakdown call
- Discount on all consumables
Service Level Agreements (SLA)
Service Level Agreements are designed to meet the specific requirements of our customers and can be tailored to meet the needs of the business. Customers can have confidence that all equipment included in the SLA will be serviced, maintained and repaired throughout the agreement period.
All Service Level Agreement (SLA) customers have daily (Monday to Friday) access to our trained technical personnel who can provide assistance and advice for Source BioScience’s whole product range. They are able to offer telephone or email assistance and provide expert advice as required.
Source BioScience emergency call-out engineers are available 24/7, 365 days of the year and carry an extensive range of spare parts to ensure equipment downtime is kept to a minimum. Our qualified and experienced engineers are extensively trained and adhere to cGMP guidelines
Source BioScience offers bespoke validations, such as warehouse mapping, to meet seamlessly with your requirements.
A typical preventative maintenance visit would include the following (where applicable) and is undertaken by a fully trained and experienced Source BioScience engineer - at the service intervals specified within your service and maintenance agreement.
• Mechanical, electrical inspections and testing of equipment with regard to operational serviceability and safety
• Inspection and calibration of data logger installation
• Inspection and calibration of chart recorders attached to equipment
• Testing of internal alarm systems and connection to remote alarm systems
• System calibration is undertaken using instruments that are traceable to UKAS (United Kingdom Accreditation Service) national standards
• Planned replacement of consumables i.e. seals (if relevant), water system cartridges, ultrasonic generators and lamps to maintain the chamber integrity
• Maintenance of electrical and mechanical assemblies
• Issue of a maintenance visit certificate indicating the inspections that were performed and the general condition of the equipment
• Issue of a preventative maintenance inspection report